Services > Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)

Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)

LIHEAP assists individuals with home heating or cooling bills and/or energy assistance deposits. Required applications are available at any area office or from a Community Health Representative.

You Provide

  • CDIB
  • Social Security card
  • Utility bill  
  • Proof of residency
  • Proof of income for everyone in the home age 18 and older, or signature on non-income statement (available at all area offices)
  • Proof of disability, if applies to client or household member


  • Must reside within the Chickasaw Nation boundaries
  • Must be income eligible

Service Area

Chickasaw Nation Residents

This service is available inside the Chickasaw Nation's boundaries

Related Forms


Ada Area Office

231 Seabrook Road

Ada, Oklahoma 74820

(580) 436-7256

Ardmore Area Office

949 Locust St.

Ardmore, Oklahoma 73401

(580) 226-4821

Duncan Area Office

1911 W. Plato

Duncan, Oklahoma 73533

(580) 470-2131

Pauls Valley Area Office

220 N. Chickasaw

Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075

(405) 207-9883

Purcell Area Office

1430 Hardcastle Blvd.

Purcell, Oklahoma 73080

(405) 527-4973

Sulphur Area Office

4970 W. Highway 7

Sulphur, Oklahoma 73086

(580) 622-2888

Tishomingo Area Office

815 E. 6th St.

Tishomingo, Oklahoma 73460

(580) 371-9512

Last Updated: 03/11/2019